Jack Warden (1920 - 2006)
- The Thin Red Line (1964) [Sgt. Welsh]: Shot during a battle with Japanese soldiers; he dies in Keir Dullea's arms shortly afterwards.
- Billy Two Hats (1974) [Sheriff Henry Gifford]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Desi Arnaz Jr.
- Used Cars (1980) [Roy L. Fuchs/Luke Fuchs]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers, "Luke" dies of a heart attack after Michael Talbott deliberately terrorizes him by driving recklessly with Jack in the passenger seat; he dies shortly after staggering into the used-car-lot office and collapsing as Kurt Russell kneels by his side. Kurt then covers up his death by placing Jack's body in his car and burying it on the lot. His body is shown again later on after Kurt digs up the car and stages an accident to explain Jack's death. ("Roy" survives the movie.) (Played for comic effect.)
- The Presidio (1988) [Sergeant Major Ross Maclure]: Shot repeatedly in a shoot-out with Mark Blum's men; he dies shortly afterwards as Sean Connery kneels by his side.
- Night and the City (1992) [Al Grossman]: Dies of a heart attack.
- Passed Away (1992) [Jack Scanlan]: Dies of a heart attack when his family surprises him with a birthday party.
- Guilty As Sin (1993) [Moe]: Burned to death after Don Johnson starts a fire in Jack's office after knocking Jack unconscious.
- Bullets Over Broadway (1994) [Julian Marx]: Killed by mobsters
- Chairman of the Board (1998) [Armand McMillan]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes; we learn of his death afterwards when Carrot Top gets the news.
- A Dog of Flanders (1999) [Jehan Daas]: Dies of old age/natural causes.
- Wagon Train: The Martin Onyx Story (1962) [Martin Onyx]: Playing a dual role the "real" Martin Onyx was shot in the back at a watering hole on the prairie by Morgan Woodward. A man that closely resembled Onyx (also played by Warden) stumbles across his body and assumes his identity until he is mortally wounded in a gunfight between the towns people and Morgan's gang of outlaws
- The Invaders: The Ivy Curtain (1967) [Barney Cahill]: Commits suicide/sacrifices himself by deliberately crashing his plane with the aliens on board.
- The Norm Show: Norm vs. Death (1999) [Harry Sanchez]: Jack does not appear in the episode, but his character who previously appeared in the episode Norm Dates Danny's Dad is mentioned as having died of a heart attack (off-screen). His body (played by a double whose face is not seen) is visible at his funeral.
- Mr. Vanda Dupre