James Badge Dale (1978 - )
a.k.a. Badgett Dale
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Lord of the Flies (1990) [Simon]: Stabbed and beaten to death by Chris Furrh's followers on the island. His body is shown again later on lying on the shore. (Thanks to Drew)
- The Departed (2006) [Barrigan]: Shot in the head by Matt Damon, after James shoots Leonardo DiCaprio and Anthony Anderson. (Thanks to Chris)
- The Grey (2011) [Lewenden]: Fatally injured in a plane crash; he dies shortly afterwards as Liam Neeson talks to him to ease his passing. (Thanks to Arben and Tommy)
- Iron Man 3 (2013) [Savin]: Shot through the chest with a blast of energy from Robert Downey Jr.'s suit (at the end of a struggle aboard Air Force One).
- World War Z (2013) [Captain Speke]: Commits suicide (off camera) by shooting himself in the head after being bitten by a zombie horde; we see him put a gun to his head, then we hear a shot as Brad Pitt moves away from a plane window.
- The Lone Ranger (2013) [Dan Reid]: Stabbed in the chest and stomach by William Fichtner, on top of being shot in the back by one of Fichtner's men; Fichtner then cuts out his heart and eats it as Dale's brother (Armie Hammer) looks on helplessly. His body is seen later on when Johnny Depp buries it.
- Echoes of War (2015) [Wade]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun by Ethan Embry when he tries to shoot William Forsythe, after James injured William.
- 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (2016) [Global Response Staff operative Tyrone S. Woods]: Killed by an enemy mortar shell alongside Toby Stephens, mirroring the same event the film was based off of.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Committed (2005) [Adam Trent]: Slits his own throat to avoid being arrested for holding Jorja Fox hostage.
Notable connections Edit
- Son of Anita Morris and Grover Dale (dancer/choreographer)