James Marsden (1973 - )
- X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) [Scott Summers a.k.a. Cyclops]: Disintegrated (off-screen) by Famke Janssen's powers. We see his face starting to distort/break up as they're kissing, and his death is confirmed after Patrick Stewart telepathically senses it. His death is later undone when the timeline is altered in X-Men Days of Future Past. (Thanks to Mathew and Neil)
- 2 Guns (2013) [Harold "Harvey" Quince]: Shot in the head by Denzel Washington during a standoff between them and Bill Paxton in a barn.
- Lee Daniels' The Butler (2013) [John F. Kennedy]: Assassinated (off screen) by asassin's gunshots; his death is revealed when Forest Whitaker tells Cuba Gooding Jr.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013) [Jack Lime a.k.a. Jack Lame a.k.a. Dick Phuk]: Possibly killed in an explosion, along with his newsteam, when Steve Carell drops a sparkler into the gasoline that Vince Vaughn's gang had leaked at their feet, during a confrontation between them and Will Ferrell's newsteam. (It's not clear, aside from Ferrell, Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner who survived the incident) (Played for comic effect.)
- The Best of Me (2014) [Dawson Cole]: Bleeds to death after being shot in the chest by his father (Sean Bridgers) with a sniper rifle at a train crossroads, he dies whilst looking skyward, with his heart being donated to Michelle Monaghan's son (Ian Nelson), so she won't have too outlive another child.
- Ambush in Waco: In the Line of Duty (1993 TV Movie) [Steven Willis]: Shot to death by cult members at the Waco Compound when he and other agents are raiding.
- Ex-Mr. Lisa Linde