Jason Clarke (1969 - )
- The Outsider (2002) [Ray Childress}: Shot to death by Tim Daly.
- Death Race (2008) [Daryll Ulrich]: Killed in an explosion, along with Joan Allen, when Ian McShane sets off a bomb in the prison.
- Public Enemies (2009) [John "Red" Hamiltion]: Dies from his injuries after being shot as Johnny Depp attempts to treat his wounds.
- The Great Gatsby (2013) [George Wilson]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth after he shoots Leonardo DiCaprio.
- White House Down (2013) [Emil Stenz]: Killed in an explosion/decapitated after Channing Tatum wraps a grenade belt around Jason's neck and pulls the pins off several of them (at the end of a martial arts struggle).
- Child 44 (2015) [Anatoly Tarasovich Brodsky]: Executed by shooting in the back by a firing squad.
- Everest (2015) [Rob Hall]: Freezes to death on the South Summit of the mountain after he is trapped in a massive blizzard, unable to gain oxygen or get down.
- Terminator Genisys (2015) [John Connor/ T-3000]: Playing a Terminator, he is destroyed by a magnetic field when Arnold Schwarzenegger prevents him from escaping.
- War for the Planet of the Apes (2017) [Malcolm]: Although Clarke never appears in the film and isn't referenced from his previous role in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, a deleted scene reveals that Clarke was shot in between films by Woody Harrelson while he's talking to Andy Serkis.
- Farscape: We're So Screwed Part 3: La Bomba (2003) [Captain Jenek] Vaporized when Ben Browder's homemade nuclear bomb crashes through the roof of his elevator car and promptly detonates in his outstretched hand. (Jason was wearing heavy alien makeup for this role)