Jay Acovone (1955 - )
- Out For Justice (1991) [Bobby Arms]: Although we don't see him die, it is possible that he bled to death after Steven Seagal blows off his leg with a shotgun.
- Conflict of Interest (1993) [Det. Bob Falcone]: Shot twice in the chest by Judd Nelson in Judd's office, as Christopher McDonald looks on in shock.
- Cast Away (2000) [Pilot Peter]: Killed when the FedEx plane crashes in the ocean during a storm.
- The Hills Have Eyes II (2007) [Wilson]: Dies of infection/blood poisoning due to the mutants placing the wounded Jay in a latrine; he dies shortly after Michael McMillian and Jessica Stroup pull him out.
- Columbo: Strange Bedfellows (1995) [Bruno Romano]: Shot in the chest by George Wendt.
- Stargate: SG-1: The Enemy Within (1997) [Major Charles Kawalsky]: After being taken over by a parasitic Goa'uld symbiote, part of his head is cut off when the stargate iris closes, while he is being forced against the event horizon by Christopher Judge.
- Stargate: SG-1: Moebius: Part 2 (2005) [Major Charles Kawalsky]: In alternate timeline, he is killed in battle with the Jaffa.