Jean-Claude Van Damme (1960 - )
- Black Eagle (1988) [Andrei]: Slashed to death by a boat propeller after being dragged underwater, as Dorota Puzio watches on in horror. (Thanks to ND)
- Kickboxer 2 (1991) [Kurt Sloane] Killed by Michel Qissi about a year before the events of this movie. Jean-Claude himself does not actually appear in the movie, but actor Emmanuel Kervyn portrays Kurt's death scene.
- Universal Soldier (1992) [Private Luc Devereaux]: Shot repeatedly by Dolph Lundgren (whom he shoots in return); his body is shown afterwards being zipped up in a body bag. He is later brought back to life through an experimental scientific procedure.
- Maximum Risk (Bloodstone; The Exchange) (1996) [Alain Moreau/Mikhail Suverov]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers, "Mikhail" is thrown through the windshield of an oncoming car while being chased by Paul Ben-Victor and Frank Senger. His body is shown afterwards in the morgue when Jean-Hugues Anglade shows him to "Alain." ("Alain" survives the movie.)
- The Order (2001) [Rudy Cafmeyer/Charles La Vaillaint]: Playing a dual role in two time periods, "Charles" is slashed to death with a sword by a knight in the 12th-century prologue. ("Rudy" survives the movie.)
- Replicant (2001) [Edward 'The Torch' Garrotte/Replicant]: Playing a dual role, "Garrotte" is shot repeatedly by Michael Rooker at the end of a fight between the two Jean-Claudes, with his body later seen as the room he's in is engulfed in flames. "Replicant" survives the movie.
- Until Death (2007) [Anthony Stowe]: Although he survives the US version, some European releases have a different ending in which he is shot to death in a shoot-out with Stephen Rea. (Thanks to ND)
- The Expendables 2 (2012) [Jean Vilain]: Stabbed in the stomach by Sylvester Stallone, as Sylvester chokes Jean-Claude with a chain and uses it to pull Jean-Claude towards the knife. Sylvester then decapitates his body (off-screen); his severed head is shown afterwards when Sylvester throws it to the ground. (Thanks to Tommy, Tim, Carlos, Vongjohn, and ND)
- Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning (2012) [Luc Deveraux]: Killed when John (Scott Adkins) puts a machete through his stomach at the end of a fight.
- Enemies Closer (2013) [Xander]: Killed in an explosion when Tom Everett Scott throws a flare in the water where gasoline is leaking from the boat that Jean-Claude is driving away on, igniting the fuel trail while he laughs maniacally.
- Swelter (2014) [Stillman]: Stabbed in the abdomen by Daniele Favilli as the pair were fighting.
- Pound of Flesh (2015) [Deacon]: Bleeds to death some times later after brutal fight with Darren Shahlavi, which also ended up with killing his opponent. His kidney was used to save his daughter.
- Las Vegas: Die Fast, Die Furious (2004) [Jean-Claude Van Damme]: Falls to his death from the hotel roof after a stunt is sabotaged.
- Ex-husband of Darcy LaPier
- Husband of Gladys Portugues (divorced, then remarried)
- Father of Kristopher Van Varenberg