Jim Caviezel (1968 - )
AKA James Caviezel
- The Thin Red Line (1998) [Private Witt]: Shot to death by Japanese soldiers. (Thanks to Robert)
- Ride with the Devil (1999) [Black John]: Killed (off-screen), his death is mentioned by Jonathan Rhys-Meyers at the end of the film.
- High Crimes (2002) [Tom Kubik a.k.a. Sergeant Ron Chapman]: Shot in the back by Emilio Rivera with a sniper rifle while he's trying to kill Ashley Judd. He later bleeds to death during a struggle with Emilio and dies whilst begging forgiveness to Judd. (Thanks to Gary)
- I Am David (2003) [Johannes]: Shot by Hristo Shopov.
- The Passion of the Christ (2004) [Jesus]: Executed by crucifixion. He resurrects three days later. (Thanks to Robert)
- Deja Vu (2006) [Carroll Oerstadt]: Shot in the head by Denzel Washington, after Paula Patton drives a car at Jim and pins him between two vehicles.
- Long Weekend (Nature's Grave) (2008) [Peter]: Ran over with tractor-trailer rig driven by Roger Ward, when a bird flies into the trucker's window causing him to swerve into Jim, who is trying to attract attention.
- Escape Plan (2013) [Warden Willard Hobbes]: Killed in an explosion/burned to death during a shootout after Sylvester Stallone shoots a group of oil barrels (igniting them) next to the platform he's standing on, with Jim's burning body falling onto the bottom ship deck.
- Person of Interest: 6,741 (2016) [John Reese] In a simulation scene, he is shot through the back & chest by Sarah Shahi. This turns out to be all in Sarah's mind as he survives the episode in reality.