Jim Sturgess (1978 - )
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2008) [George Boleyn]: Executed by beheading.
- Heartless (2009) [Jamie Morgan]: Burned to death when a gang member throws a Molotov cocktail at him. As he burns, the movie cuts to a flashback to his childhood that transitions to the adult Jim being reunited with his dead father (Timothy Spall); it's ambiguous whether this is a dying hallucination or an actual afterlife experience.
- Fifty Dead Men Walking (2008) [Martin McGartland]: Is clinically dead when his heart stops after being shot repeatedly by an assassin sent by the IRA while trying to flee for Canada (he is later revived by paramedics).
- Cloud Atlas (2012) [Adam Ewing/Poor Hotel Guest/Megan's Dad/Highlander/Hae-Joo Chang/Adam]: Playing multiple roles in the various segments of the film, "Hae-Joo Chang" is killed in the final battle with the corpocracy's soldiers while trying to defend Doona Bae. "Adam" is sliced across the neck with a machete by Hugh Grant while Tom Hanks looks on in horror. Sturgess' other roles survive their stories, though it's likely that they die of old age/natural causes over the course of the decades between each plot (Sturgess is in heavy make-up for several of the roles).
- Kidnapping Mr. Heineken (Kidnapping Freddy Heineken) (2015) [Cor Van Hoult]: Killed (off-screen) many years after the events of the film by an assassin; his death is mentioned in the closing text. (In real life, the hit was ordered by co-kidnapper Willem Holleeder (played in the film by Sam Worthington), but the closing text does not mention this.)