John Archer (1915 - 1999)
- Colorado Territory (North of the Rio Grande) (1949) [Reno Blake]: Executed (off-screen) by hanging, along with James Mitchell; their legs are shown dangling after the hanging.
- Best of the Badmen (1951) [Curly Ringo]: Shot to death by Jack Buetel. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Sardonic Sergeant (1958) [Maj. Frank Lessing]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Harry Jackson, to make it look like suicide. His body is shown afterwards when Lori March discovers him.
- Maverick: The Devil's Necklace: Part 2 (1961) [Major Reidinger]: Killed in a battle when Native American warriors attack the fort. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Twilight Zone: Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up? (1961) [Trooper Bill Padgett]: Killed in a car crash (off-screen), along with his partner (Morgan Jones), and the passengers of the bus they were escorting, after John Hoyt tricks them into going over a collapsed bridge; we learn of their death afterwards when John informs Barney Phillips.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Candy Queen (1965) [Harry Arnold]: Shot in the chest and side by Patricia Smith.
- Ex-husband of Marjorie Lord
- Father of Anne Archer