John Noble (1948 - )
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) [Lord Denethor]: Commits suicide by jumping off the highest level of his city, after being set on fire by Ian McKellen while attempting to burn David Wenham on a funeral pyre.
- Running Scared (2006) [Ivan Yugorsky]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun during a struggle with Arthur J. Nascarella at an ice rink; we hear the shot, then see John stand up (creating the initial impression that it was Arthur who was shot) before turning towards the camera and collapsing.
- Superman: Unbound (2013) [Brainiac]: Providing the voice of an extraterrestrial android, he spontaneously combusts after suffering a sensory overload. (A post-credits scene shows John's remains still active, implying he might not be dead after all.)
- The Outsider (2002 TV Movie) [Fergus Hunter]: Shot in the head by Tim Daly in a shoot-out.
- 24: Day 6: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (2007) [Anatoly Markov] Shot to death by CTU agents.
- Legends of Tomorrow: The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly (2018) [Mallus]: Killed in a giant air slam by the giant Beebo formed from the combined powers of Keiynan Lonsdale, Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Tala Ashe, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) [Jonathan Crane / Scarecrow] Shot dead by Kevin Conroy; however, this only occurs in an extended hallucination sequence brought on by Mark Hamill's attempts to take over Kevin's mind. In reality, John survives the game.