John Pyper-Ferguson (1964 - )
- Bird on a Wire (1990) [Jamie]: Shot in the chest/torso and stomach by David Carradine as he and Mel Gibson struggle with David over a handgun (seen in flashback as Mel recounts what had happened to John).
- The Road Killers (1994) [Hauser]: Shot in the head by his own brother (Craig Sheffer). We only the shooting from a distance, with his body then seen lying on the road as Craig drives off.
- Drive (1997) [Vic Madison]: Killed in an explosion after he is blown up with his own grenades by Mark Dacascos and Kadeem Hardison.
- McHale's Navy (1997) [Interrupting Henchman]: Killed by Tim Curry (played for comic affect).
- Cabin Pressure (2001) [Gabriel Wingfield]: Shot to death by Craig Sheffer whilst they’re struggling over a gun.
- Wolves (2014) [Wild Joe]: Killed in an explosion when Lucas Till throws a lit cigarette next to a shotgun shell loaded with fertilizer.
- The X-Files: F. Emasculata (1995) [Paul]: Shot in the face/side of the head by a sniper whilst he’s talking to David Duchovny on a bus (after being contaminated by the contagion).
- 24: Day 3: 5:00 PM- 6:00 PM (2003) [Prison Inmate on a Riot]: Shot to death by James Badge Dale and the SWAT Team.
- Cold Case: Bad Reputation (2008) [Pete Doyle]: Shot to death by Gordon Clapp. His body is shown at the beginning of the episode, and in a flashback when Joe Nieves recounts discovering the body. His severed hand (which Joe had cut off and used to sell fingerprints) is also seen at the site of Joe's arrest. John's murder is later depicted in another flashback. He later appears as a ghost/figment of the imagination to his son (Paul Wesley), who flashes back his younger self (Gregory Mikurak), at the end of the episode when his murder is solved.
- Fear Itself: Skin & Bones (2008) [Rowdy Edlund]: Hacked to death by Molly Hagan with a meat cleaver by orders of Doug Jones.
- Flashpoint: The Farm (2009) [Charles Stewart]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, after police thwart his mass suicide on the cult, while his son (Matthew Knight) looks on in horror.
- Hannah's Law (2012; TV movie) [Frank McMurphy]: Shot in the chest by Greyston Holt.
- Once Upon a Time: Welcome to Storybrooke (2013) [Kurt Flynn]: Killed (off-screen) by Lana Parrilla. His body is later discovered by his son (Ethan Embry) a few episodes later.