Jon Bernthal (1976 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- World Trade Center (2006) [Christopher Amoroso]: Crushed to death by debris when the building he is inside collapses; he dies while trying to reach an elevator.
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) [Brad]: Dies of a heart attack (off-screen) years after the film ends; his death is revealed through Leonardo DiCaprio's narration.
- Fury (2014) [Grady 'Coon-Ass' Travis]: Dies when a projectile pierces his tank and hits him.
- Shot Caller (2017) [Frank 'Shotgun']: Stabbed to death by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
- Wind River (2017) [Matt Rayburn]: Beaten to death by the security team (including James Jordan) during a struggle as he tries to save Kelsey Chow from being raped. His death is shown in a flashback sequence and he is first seen when Jeremy Renner discovers his badly-decomposed body in the snow.
- Widows (2018) [Florek]: Killed (along with Manuel Garcia-Rulfo and Coburn Goss) either after police fire their guns into the van that their in or in the explosion after Liam Neeson detonates a bomb hidden in the van.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- The Pacific: Basilone (2010) [Sgt. Manuel Rodriguez]: Shot to death by Japanese soldiers (off-screen); his body is shown when Jon Seda discovers him.
- The Walking Dead: Better Angels (2012) [Shane Walsh]: Stabbed in the chest by Andrew Lincoln while Andrew is handing over his gun to Jon. He later returns as a zombie and is shot in the head by Chandler Riggs.
- The Walking Dead: Made to Suffer (2012) [Shane Walsh]: Appearing as a hallucination to Andrew Lincoln, he is shot in the head by Andrew after shooting Vincent M. Ward; it is then revealed he was actually one of David Morrissey's men (played by an unknown actor) when Andrew approaches the dead man's body.
- Daredevil (2015 series) (2016) [Frank Castle/The Punisher]: Jon was clinically dead from a gunshot wound to the head by a crime-related shootout engineered by Clancy Brown that claimed the life of his family before his eventual revival and entrance into the vigilante business prior to the start of the series.