Jonathan Rhys-Meyers (1977 - )
- Titus (1999) [Chiron]: Throat slit along with his brother (Matthew Rhys), by Anthony Hopkins while Jonathan and Matthew are hanging upside-down in the kitchen. Their bodies are then made into a meat pie (off-screen) and served to their mother (Jessica Lange) at a banquet.
- Tangled (2001) [Alan Hammond]: Dies (off-screen) of his injuries after falling into a coma from being shot by Shawn Hatosy.
- Octane (Pulse) (2003) [The Father]: Killed in an explosion/burned to death along with Norman Reedus and the remaining cultists when one of Norman’s bombs go off whilst he’s struggling with Reedus (since it’s implied that he survived or can be ressurected I don’t know if this contributes as a death scene but I thought I’d list this just in case) (I haven’t seen all of this but it’s confirmed he dies).
- I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (2003) [Davey]: Commits suicide by slitting himself his throat after taking an overdose in his bath (after being raped by Malcolm McDowell). (Thanks to Shollum and Thierry)
- The Tesseract (2003) [Sean]: Shot repeatedly in the back/neck by Lena Christenchen (to finish him off) after first being shot by Carlo Nanni (who he manages to shoot in the head/throat in return as Carlo is about to kill Alexander Rendel).
- Vanity Fair (2004) [George Osborne]: Killed in combat (off-screen); his body is shown lying on the battlefield afterwards. (Thanks to Nemanja and Shollum)
- The Children of Huang Shi (The Bitter Sea; Escape from Huang Shi; Children of the Silk Road) (2008) [George Hogg]: Dies of tetanus. (I haven’t seen all of this but I’m aware of the history)
- 6 Souls (Shelter) (2010) [David/Adam/Wesley]: Playing a hypocritical preacher cursed to be a supernatural soul collecting being; he is destroyed by being impaled through the throat on spiked branches at the end of a struggle with Julianne Moore in order to return her daughter's (Brooklynn Proulx) soul. With his spirit and all the souls of his victims then possessing her daughter as he dies (thereby passing his curse onto her).
- The Rising (2016) [Patrick Pearse]: Executed by hanging (off-screen).
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Gormenghast (2000) [Steerpike]: Stabbed in the chest at the end of a fight with Andrew Robertson (he dies whilst talking to Robertson, before falling back into the flooded river, with his body later seen as palace guards retrieve him). (Thanks to Shollum)
- Elvis (2005) [Elvis Presley]: Dies (off-screen) of a drug-induced heart attack.
- The Tudors: Death of a Monarchy (2010) [Henry VIII of England]: Dies of old age/natural causes.
- Brother of Jamie O'Keefe, Paul O'Keefe and Ali O'Keefe (musicians).