Josh Lucas (1971 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Deep End (2001) [Darby Reese]: Accidentally impaled on an anchor when he falls through a collapsing railing (following a fight between him and Jonathan Tucker). His body is later seen when Tilda Swinton discovers him with her then removing him from the beach before taking him by boat to a flooded cove where she dumps him overboard (with his body later seen when she dives down to retrieve incrimminating evidence, then again when police discover him).
- Session 9 (2001) [Hank]: Dies when the possessed Peter Mullan jams a lobotomy tool into his eye socket, then later on rips it out.
- When Strangers Appear (2001)'’[Peter]: Dies in a car explosion from a cigarette lighter igniting some spilled gasoline spraying over their vehicle along with Kevin Anderson just as Josh and Peter are about to kill Radha Mitchell with a machine gun.
- Hulk (2003) [Glenn Talbot]: Killed in an explosion when he fires a missile at the Hulk and it ricochets into the wall behind Josh. (him 'getting blown' was an obvious cardboard cut-out).
- Wonderland (2003) [Ron Launius]: Beaten to death with a lead pipe by drug dealers during a home invasion (shown in a rapid-fire sequence intercut with crime scene and morgue photos). (Thanks to China)
- Undertow (2004) [Deel Munn]: Stabbed in the stomach by his nephew (Jamie Bell) as Josh tries to drown him in a lake (for dumping some priceless coins into the water); he dies after making his way out of the lake and collapsing onto the bank with his nephew (Devon Alan) sitting beside him.
- Stolen (2012) [Vincent]: Impaled on a crowbar (having been set on fire from being knocked into some ignited fuel then being hit by his own burning cab, setting him further ablaze) by Nicolas Cage as they are struggling in the ocean, with Cage then knocking him back into the trunk of his sinking car, to slam down the lid, locking it (at this point Josh was wearing heavy burn makeup for the role).
- The Most Hated Woman In America (2017) [David Waters]: Dies (off-screen) years after the events depicted in the movie by lung cancer.
Deaths in TVEdit
- Child of Darkness, Child of Light (1991 TV Movie) [John L. Jordan III]: Dies off camera by a possessed Tony Denison's powers after he collapses during a game.
Brother of Devin Maurer (editor)