Judd Nelson (1959 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Relentless (1989) [Arthur 'Buck' Taylor]: Shot in the chest by Leo Rossi, after Judd takes Meg Foster and her son (Brendan Ryan) hostage in Leo's home (then challenges Leo to fire), he dies after handing a thank you note to Leo.
- Conflict of Interest (1993) [Charles (Gideon) Morningside]: Shot in the head by Christopher McDonald.
- Circumstances Unknown (1995) [Paul Kinsey]: jumps out of a boat and into the water after seeing a ghostly figure its unknown if Judd's character in this died from drowning.
- Dark Asylum (2001) [Quitz]: Killed (off-screen) by Larry Drake; we last see him being dragged away by Larry. His death is confirmed when Larry shows Paulina Porizkova a bloodied key Judd had swallowed.
- The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (2009) [Concezio Yakavetta]: Shot in the back of the head by Sean Patrick Flanery and Norman Reedus.
- Nurse 3D (2014) [Dr. Morris]: Bleeds to death after having his arm sliced off by Paz de la Huerta.
TV Film Edit
- Hiroshima: Out of the Ashes (1990) [Pete Dunham]: Wounded in battle and succumbs to his wounds he bleeds to death.
- Tales from the Crypt; What's Cookin'? (1992) [Gaston]: Killed (off screen) by Christopher Reeve and Bess Armstrong so that Judd can be eaten by Art Lefleur; the episode ends with Reeve burning Judd's face on a stove.
- Sex & Bullets (2001; TV Movie) [Seymour Cassel] Gets shot to death in the back by Amy Hathaway
- Netherbeast Incorporated (2007; TV Movie) [Steve the consultant]: Gets stuck in the chest with the point of a gun by Steve Burns and bleeds out to death.
- The Outer Limits: Something About Harry (2000) [Harry Longworth]: Killed by Barbara Tyson. Details escape.
- Infected (2008; TV movie) [Malcolm Burgess]: Stabbed by the creature's claws and later succumbs to blood loss from the wounds caused.