K.T. Stevens (1919 - 1994)
a.k.a. Katharine Stevens, or Baby Gloria Wood
- Port of New York (1949) [Toni Cardell]: Strangled with a cloth by Yul Brynner as she's sitting at her vanity.(Thanks to Lisa)
- Missile to the Moon (1958) [The Lido]: Stabbed in the back by Nina Bara.
- They're Playing with Fire (1984) [Lillian Stevens]: Shot to death with a shotgun by Paul Clemens. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Wagon Train: The Zeke Thomas Story (1957) [Violet Thomas]: Shot in the side by her lover (Harold J. Stone) as she embraces her husband (Gary Merrill) in the saloon. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Dubious Bridegroom (1959) [Ethel Carter Garvin]: Shot in the head (off-screen) by Thomas Browne Henry; we learn of her death afterwards when Barbara Hale informs Raymond Burr. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Rawhide: Incident of the Slavemaster (1960) [Martha Bradley]: Falls to her death (off-screen) from her buggy down the side of a cliff. Her body is shown when Clint Eastwood and Sheb Wooly discover her. It is never clearly explained as to whether her death was an accident or whether she was killed by Peter Lorre to silence her.
- Thriller: Kill My Love (1962) [Olive Guthrie]: Murdered by her husband (Richard Carlson) by flooding their basement with natural gas and rigging the light switch to arc off causing the gas to explode.
- The Young and the Restless (1980; unknown episode) [Vanessa Prentiss]: Commits suicide by jumping from a balcony, framing Jaime Lyn Bauer for her 'murder.'
- Daughter of Sam Wood (director)
- Sister of Jeane Wood
- Ex-wife of Hugh Marlowe
- Mother of Chris Marlowe (sportscaster)