Kenneth Welsh (1942 - )
- Physical Evidence (1989) [Harry Norton] Shot to death by Theresa Russell.
- Legends of the Fall (1994) [Sheriff Tynert]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun blast fired by Aidan Quinn.
- The Fog (2005) [Tom Malone]: Burned to death when his clothes catches on fire after grabbing hold of a burning contract parchment given to him by Rade Serbedzija’s ghost.
- Habitat (2007)
- Survival of the Dead (2009) [Patrick O'Flynn]: Shot in the back by Richard Fitzpatrick (who he manages to kill in return). He later comes back as a zombie (my memory is vague but it’s confirmed/clarified he ends up a zombie).
- The Void (2016) [Dr. Richard Powell]: Stabbed in the neck by Evan Stern, as Welsh tries to reason with him. (He later makes an appearance when the forces of evil disguise as him).
- Twin Peaks: Beyond Life and Death (1991) [Windom Earle]: Soul sucked out by Frank Silva after Kenneth tries to take Kyle MacLachlan's soul.
- The X-Files: Revelations (1995) [Simon Gates]: Dismembered (having been possessed by a demon) after he falls into a recycling shredding machine while trying to kill Kevin Zegers.
- Edison: The Wizard of Light (1998 TV) [Thomas Edison]: Dies (off-screen) of diabetes, his death is reported at the end of the film.
- Category 7: The End of the World (2005 TV) [Chief of Staff Alan Horst]: Sucked into a tornado as it destroys the White House (as he's trying to get walk into the basement for safety).