Luke Perry (1965 - )
- 8 Seconds (1994) [Lane Frost]: Fatally wounded when a bull he just rode charges and stabs him in the side with its horn, as his wife (Cynthia Geary) and friends (Stephen Baldwin and Red Mitchell) watch in shock. He appears as a vision to Cynthia after Stephen rides a bull for an additional eight seconds in Luke's memory. (The film's credits are a lengthy tribute to the real-life figure Luke played.)
- Normal Life (1996) [Chris Anderson]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head after being shot and severely wounded by a jail guard he shoots and kills.
- The Fifth Element (1997) [Billy]: Dies (off-screen) between the prologue in 1914 and the future scenes set in 2263.
- Oz: Dream a Little Dream of Me (2002) [Reverend Jeremiah Cloutier]: Buried alive by being incased behind a wall. His corpse is later found and is now a skeleton.
- Clone High: Litter Kills; Litterally (2003; animated) [Ponce de Leon]: Drowns in his own blood after his head cracks on an empty jar while he has a plastic bag around his head; his body is seen later on when JFK (voiced by Chris Miller) punches it in the face at his funeral and when he appears as a ghost-like visage as part of JFK's conscious (Played for comedic effect).