Mark Margolis (1939 - )
- Scarface (1983) [Alberto, the Shadow]: Shot in the head by Al Pacino as Mark is about to detonate a car bomb despite the fact that their target's wife and children are also in the target's car.
- Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection (1990) [General Olmedo]: Killed in an explosion - along with his cohorts - when John P. Ryan fires a missile at Mark's helicopter as Mark opens fire on Chuck Norris.
- Tales from the Darkside: The Movie (1990) [Gage]: Killed in a car crash when a cat attacks him while he's driving.
- The Pit and the Pendulum (The Inquisitor) (1991) [Mendoza]: Stabbed in the stomach by Lance Henriksen; he dies afterwards while speaking to Jonathan Fuller and Rona De Ricci.
- Pi (1998) [Sol Robeson]: Dies of a stroke while trying to discover the mathematical secret of the universe.
- The Fountain (2006) [Father Avila]: Hit with a mallet by Cliff Curtis while in his tent; he dies while talking to Hugh Jackman.
- Gone Baby Gone (2007) [Leon Trett]: Shot in the back (off-screen) by Ed Harris; his body is shown afterwards when Casey Affleck sees him.
- Immortals (2011) [The New Priest]: Burns to death after Mickey Rourke covers him in oil and lights him on fire.
- Noah (2014) [Magog]: Providing the voice of an angel rock monster, he is destroyed when his chest is pierced by the human attackers; his spirit then flies into the heavens.
- The Abandoned (2015) [Jim]: Back broken by one of the ghost children. His body is shown later on when Louisa Krause discovers it. This turns out to be a dream Louisa is having; he survives the film in reality.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: A Matter of Perspective (1990) [Dr. Nel Apgar]: Killed in an explosion when the ray he fires at Jonathan Frakes is reflected back by the transporter beam and hits the reactor of Mark's space station.
- Law & Order: Prince of Darkness (1992) [George Lobrano]: Killed (off-screen) by a hitman by cutting his throat. We learn of his death when Steven Hill gets a phone call and tells Michael Moriarty and Richard Brooks about Mark's death along with the deaths of Shawn Elliott and Rosanna DeSoto.
- Oz: Secret Identities (1999) [Antonio Nappa]: Smothered with a pillow by Charles Busch while Mark is asleep.
- Breaking Bad: Face Off (2011) [Hector Salamanca]: Blown up when he lights a bomb planted by Bryan Cranston in order to kill Giancarlo Esposito and Ray Campbell in an explosion.
- American Horror Story: Asylum: The Origins of Monstrosity (2012) [Sam Goodwin]: Stabbed in the neck with a shard of glass by Lily Rabe (off screen); his body is discovered later on when Jessica Lange enters his apartment and Mark dies after his soul is taken by The Angel of Death (Frances Conroy).
- Person of Interest: Flesh and Blood (2012) [Don Gianni Moretti Sr.]: Blown up (along with Paul Schulze) by David Valcin with a car bomb after finishing a phone conversation with Enrico Colantoni.