Martin Sheen (1940 - )
- The Cassandra Crossing (1976) [Robby Navarro]: Falls to his death from the top of the moving train after being shot by a soldier.
- The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane (1976) [Frank Hallet]: Poisoned when Jodie Foster serves him tea laced with cyanide; the movie ends as he begins to cough violently.
- The Dead Zone (1983) [Greg Stillson]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself in the head after his political career is ruined; shown in Christopher Walken's vision of the future. (Thanks to Fearless Vampire Killer)
- Firestarter (1984) [Captain Hollister]: Shot in the head by George C. Scott. (Thanks to Robert and Fearless Vampire Killer)
- Gettysburg (1993) [General Robert E. Lee]: Dies (off-screen) from a stroke in 1870. His death is reported by the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- Dillinger and Capone (1995; video) [John Dillinger]: He's not shown dying on-screen but an end title card reads as claiming F.B.I. records confirmed him as later being shot to death outside a Chicago theater on July 22th, 1934. (Note: Martin was 55 years old at the time of making it, the real John Dillinger was only 31 when he was gunned down).
- Truth or Consequences, N.M. (1997) [Sir]: Shot to death by Kevin Pollak as Martin is about to kill Grace Phillips. (Thanks to Tal)
- Storm (1999) [General James Roberts]: Killed by Luke Perry. (Thanks to ND)
- The Departed (2006) [Captain Queenan]: Thrown off of a warehouse roof by Jack Nicholson's thugs; his body lands in front of Leonardo DiCaprio in the street below. (Thanks to ND, Joe, Chris, Fortza and Fearless Vampire Killer)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) [Ben Parker]: Shot in the stomach during a struggle with Leif Gantvoort. He dies as his nephew (Andrew Garfield) tries to save him. (Thanks to Tommy, Dignan, Marjorie and Tim)
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012) [Frank]: Killed (off-screen), along with Steve Carell, Keira Knightley and everybody else on Earth, when an asteroid collides with the planet creating the solar induced fire storm that was destroying the Earth's surface. (Thanks to Tommy, Tim and ND)
- Columbo: Lovely But Lethal (1973) [Karl Lessing]: Hit on the head with a microscope by Vera Miles. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Execution of Private Slovik (1974 TV) [Private Eddie Slovik]: Executed by firing squad.
- The Story of Pretty Boy Floyd (Pretty Boy Floyd) (1974 TV) [Charles Arthur 'Pretty Boy' Floyd]: Shot to death by FBI agents when he resists arrest. He dies while talking to Agent Geoffrey Binney. (Thanks to Robert)
- Kennedy (1983 TV mini-series) [John F. Kennedy]: Shot in the throat and head, while riding in his motorcade beside Blair Brown. He is later pronounced dead by the doctors (whom try to save him) in the hospital. (Thanks to Robert)
- The Fourth Wise Man (1985 TV) [Artaban]: Dies of natural causes in Jesus Christ's arms. (Jesus' face is never shown in the film, though His voice was provided by James Farentino.) (Thanks to Fearless Vampire Killer)
- Babylon 5: River of Souls (1998) [Soul Hunter]: Sacrifices his body by transferring his soul to the container with the other souls he had mistakenly collected.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [The Illusive Man]: Depending on the player's choices, Martin can either commit suicide by gunshot to the head after realizing that the Reapers have indoctrinated him, or he can be shot in the chest by Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale while trying to kill Keith David.
- Brother of Joe Estevez.
- Mr. Janet Sheen.