Meg Foster (1948 - )
- They Live (1988) [Holly Thompson]: Shot in the chest by Roddy Piper on the rooftop, when she tries to stop him from sabotaging the aliens' broadcast signal. (Thanks to Cenga)
- Blind Fury (1989) [Lynn Devereaux]: Shot in the chest by Randall "Tex" Cobb, causing her to fall back onto the couch (she dies while talking to Rutger Hauer who closes her eyes). (Thanks to Cenga)
- Tripwire (1990) [Julia]: Shot to death (off-screen) by David Warner; we only see David threatening Meg in a videotaped message sent to Terence Knox. Neither her death nor her body is actually shown, but some of David's subsequent dialogue confirms that he killed her.
- Diplomatic Immunity (1991) [Gerta Hermann]: Shot in the chest with a speargun by Billy Drago, pinning her to the wall. (Thanks to Big O and Tony)
- Relentless IV: Ashes to Ashes (1994) [Carol Dietz]: Meg does not appear in this movie, but it's established here that her character from the first two Relentless films died (off-screen) at some point between the films.
- Lords of Salem (2012) [Margaret Morgan]: Executed (along with the rest of her coven) by being burned at the stake. She appears as a ghost throughout the movie, and her death is shown in a flashback. (Nudity alert: Full frontal as a ghost)
- The Death of Me Yet (1971 TV) [Alice]: Shot to death by Richard Basehart, whom she shoots in turn. (Thanks to Robert)
- Guyana Tragedy: The Story of Jim Jones (1980 TV) [Jean Richie]: Shot in the chest, alongside her husband (Randy Quaid) by one of Powers Boothe's men. (She was based on the wife of Timothy Stoen, who both tired to unsuccessfully stop the mass suicide led by Jim Jones, which included her son, but she survives, making this historically inaccurate.)
- The Twilight Zone: Dreams for Sale (1985) [Jenny]: Her body dies when the virtual-reality "dream machine" malfunctions, but it is shown that her mind lives on in the dream world. (Thanks to Robert and Jason)
- Ex-wife of Stephen McHattie.