Mel Gibson (1956 - )
- Mrs. Soffel (1984) [Ed Biddle]: Shot to death by police while Diane Keaton tries to help him escape.
- Hamlet (1990) [Hamlet]: Slashed on the arm with a poison-tipped sword during a sword fight with Nathaniel Parker; he lives long enough to avenge himself by killing Alan Bates, then dies in Stephen Dillane's arms.
- Braveheart (1995) [William Wallace]: Executed by beheading, after being tortured and disemboweled; we only see the axe coming down. (It is later said that he was dismembermented and each piece of his body was scattered to show what the English would do to the rest of the Scottish if they were to engage in another war).
- Edge of Darkness (2010) [Thomas "Tom" Craven]: Shot by Danny Huston (on top of suffering from radiation poisoning); he dies in the hospital some time later, and is reunited with Bojana Novakovic's spirit who takes him into the light. (Thanks to GI Robot, Arben, and Tommy)
- The Expendables 3 (2014) [Conrad Stonebanks]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Sylvester Stallone following a fight (his body is later seen as the building collapses on-top of him).
- Blood Father (2016) [John Link] Shot to death by Raoul Trujillo in the film's climatic shoot-out, dying with Erin Moriarty by his side.
- Ex-Mr. Robyn Moore (Australian voice-over actress)