Michael Clarke Duncan (1957 - 2012)
- The Green Mile (1999) [John Coffey]: Executed in the electric chair, while Tom Hanks, James Cromwell and the other guards reluctantly oversees the execution (his badly burned body is later seen by Tom in the mortuary).
- The Whole Nine Yards (2000) [Franklin 'Frankie Figs' Figueroa]: Shot in the chest by Bruce Willis on the deck of a boat, after Bruce suddenly shifts his arm from Matthew Perry to Michael.
- Pursued (2004) [Franklin Westbrook]: Shot in the head by Christian Slater, who makes it look like suicide
- The Island (2005) [Starkweather]: Dies (off-screen) in surgery when the organs are harvested to transplant into his "sponsor"; we last see him on the operation table after being subdued and dragged back into surgery.
- Sin City (2005) [Manute]: Shot repeatedly (along with his gang of thugs) in an ambushed by Clive Owen, Rosario Dawson, and Rosario's gang of prostitutes.
- American Crude (2008) [Spinks]: Shot repeatedly in the back and chest by a dying Jennifer Esposito after he runs her over as revenge for racially berating him (and while double-crossing her). He dies after falling on top of her, so she can't escape.
- Kung Fu Panda (2008; animated) [Commander Vichir]: Falls off a cliff to his death when Ian McShane causes an explosion.
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009) [Balrog / Bison (Japanese Version)]: Freezes to death after Robin Shou impales him with a pipe at the end of a fight.
- A Resurrection (Lost Sanctuary) (2013) [Addison]: Throat slit by either Antonio Costa or Patrick de Ledebur (off-screen); his body is shown when Mischa Barton discovers him.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Soldier of Fortune (2000) [Aaron Parsons/Hawk]: Shot in the chest at gunpoint by Earl Boen as Todd Susman looks on.
- The Suffering: Ties That Bind (2005) [Blackmore]: Portraying an alternate personality of the player character, he is erased from Torque's mind in the "good" ending of the game. (Michael survives in the game's other endings.)