Michael K. Williams (1966 - )
a.k.a. Michael Kenneth Williams
- Bullet (1996) [High Top]: Shot in the head during the shoot out at a restaurant.
- Bringing Out the Dead (1999) [Drug Dealer]: Shot in the chest (off screen); we first see Michael as Nicolas Cage and John Goodman pick him up in their ambulance and he dies of his injuries later on after Cage fails to keep him alive.
- Brooklyn's Finest (2009) [Red]: Shot in the chest by Don Cheadle in the street, after Don first shoots Michael in the stomach in an elevator and pursues him out of the building. (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Road (2009) [Thief]: Presumably frozen to death (off-screen) after Viggo Mortensen steals Michael's clothes and leaves him out in the cold; Kodi Smit-McPhee goes to return Michael's clothes, but is unable to find Michael. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Snitch (2013) [Malik]: Shot repeatedly (along with his cohorts) by Jon Bernthal (during a shootout in Michael's home). He dies as Jon is interrogating him.
- 12 Years a Slave (2013) [Robert]: Stabbed in the stomach by Douglas M. Griffin as Michael tries to stop Douglas from raping Adepero Oduye; his body is seen later on when Chiwetel Ejiofor and Chris Chalk throw it overboard.
- Alias: Another Mister Sloane (2005) [Roberts]: Killed in a Elevator accident, along with Tony Colitti after Joel Grey plants bombs in the elevator brakes.
- The Wire: Clarifications (2008) [Omar Little]: Shot in the head by Thuliso Dingwall in a convenience store.
- Boardwalk Empire: Devil You Know (2014) [Chalky White]: Shot to death by Jeffrey Wright's men. We just see Michael smiling, the screen then goes to black and gun shots are heard.