Michael Pate (1920 - 2008)
- Ten Tall Men (1951) [Browning]: Killed with the legionnaires' own heavy machine gun when the Riffs kill George Tobias, capture it, and then attack the camp. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Strange Door (1951)
- The Black Castle (1952) [Von Melcher]: Shot, along with Stephen McNally by Richard Greene, (as the try to race to his coffin without knowing there were pistols in it).
- King Richard and the Crusaders (1954) [Conrad, Marquis of Montferrat]: Stabbed to death by Laurence Harvey during a struggle on a drawbridge. (Thanks to Gordon)
- A Lawless Street (1955) [Harley Baskam]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Randolph Scott in a saloon. (Thanks to Gordon).
- Westbound (1959) [Mace]: Shot to death, along with Andrew Duggan, in a shoot-out with Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Curse of the Undead (1959) [Drago Robles, aka Drake Robey] Shot by Eric Fleming in a showdown; since Michael is a vampire, Eric used a bullet with a cross affixed to the nose. Michael's body disintegrates after he dies.
- Tower of London (1962)
- Major Dundee (1965) [Sierra Charriba]: Shot repeatedly by Michael Anderson Jr. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Wagon Train: A Man Called Horse (1958) [Yellow Robe]: Shot in the chest while he was leading a Crow war party against the Souix. He dies talking to his adopted brother Ralph Meeker. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Thriller: Trio for Terror (1961) [Shanner, the Leighton Strangler]: Turned to stone when John Abbott shows him the head of Medusa in John's shop. (Thanks to DeMan)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Skeleton's Closet (1963) [Richard Harris] Shot to death (off-screen) by Frank Aletter. His body is shown afterwards when William Hopper and Peggy McCay discover him while the police investigate. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Wednesday Woman (1964) [Jack Mallory]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Marie Windsor in an elevator. His body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr discovers him. (Thanks to Dignan)
- The Time Tunnel: The Walls of Jerico (1967) [Captain]: Crushed to death by a stone column as the city was being destroyed.