Neil Patrick Harris (1973 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008) [Neil Patrick Harris]: Shot to death by Beverly D'Angelo while attempting to escape from her whorehouse by hopping in a car with John Cho & Kal Penn; he later resurrects at the end of the credits. (Played for comic effect.)
- A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas (2011) [Neil Patrick Harris]: After being shot by Beverly D'Angelo in the previous film, Harris arrives in Heaven and is brought back to life when Jesus (Jake Johnson) orders him to be kicked out; shown as Harris tells John Cho & Kal Penn. (Note: His death and resurrection scenes from Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay are shown here) (Played for comic effect.)
- Gone Girl (2014) [Desi Collings]: Sliced across the neck with a box cutter by Rosamund Pike as Neil is climaxing while having sex with her, having staged the scene to look like self-defence from a rape. (Nudity Alert: Rear and full frontal)
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Want (2004) [John Tagman]: Beaten to death off-screen by his fellow inmates at Riker's Island.
- Family Guy: Peter's Progress (2009; animated) [Barney Stinson]: Shot through the chest with an arrow by the Lead Archer (voiced by Alexander Siddig), along with Jason Segel and Josh Radnor, by order of King Stewart (voiced by Seth MacFarlane) (Played for Comic Effect).
- How I Met Your Mother: Bedtime Stories (2013) [Barney Stinson / Staten Island Lou / Tuxedo Charlie / Bronx Donnie / Captain Bill / Pickle Jar Bob]: Playing multiple roles in a fantasy story Jason Segel is telling, all of Neil's other characters are poisoned by "Barney" (Barney survives the episode). (Played for comic effect.)
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Saint's Row 2 (2009) [DJ Veteran Child]: Stunned with a flash bang and then shot to death by the player after he holds Eliza Dushku hostage.
Mr. David Burtka