Neville Brand (1920 - 1992)
- D.O.A. (1950) [Chester]: Shot in the chest by a police officer after Neville tries to shoot Edmond O'Brien in a drugstore. (Thanks to Mac)
- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye (1950) [Carleton]: Shot to death by James Cagney, to keep Neville from slowing him down after Neville is wounded by guards during a prison break.
- Kansas City Confidential (The Secret Four) (1952) [Boyd Kane]: Shot to death by Preston Foster. (Thanks to Mac)
- The Man From The Alamo (1953) [Dawes]: Shot off his horse by Chill Wills. (Thanks to Brian).
- The Charge At Feather River (1953) [Morgan]: Shot in the head by a Cheyenne warrior as he and the other soldiers are fighting a running retreat across the river. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gun Fury (1953) [Brazos]: Shot in the back by Pat Hogan as he tries to reach his horse. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Prodigal (1955) [Rhakim]: Falls to his death or is burned to death after being knocked over a balcony during a fight with Edmund Purdom in a burning building.
- Mohawk (1956) (Rokhawah); Stabbed in the back by Rita Gam as he is about the kill the tied up Scott Brady. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Lonely Man (1957) [King Fisher]: Shot off a balcony by the dying and partially sighted Jack Palance after Anthony Perkins tells Jack where to shoot. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Tin Star (1957) [Bart Bogardus]: Shot dead by Anthony Perkins in the climactic gunfight. (Thanks to Brian)
- Cry Terror! (1958) [Steve]: Throat slashed with a shard of broken glass by Inger Stevens. (Thanks to Dignan)
- The Last Sunset (1961) [Frank Hobbs]: Shot dead by Dorothy Malone as he tries to steal her wagon. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hero's Island (The Land We Love) (1962) [Kingstree, the Steward]: Killed in a fight with James Mason.
- The Mad Bomber (Detective Geronimo; The Police Connection) (1972) [George Fromley]: Killed in an explosion after Chuck Connors places a bomb in Neville's screening room.
- Cahill, U.S. Marshal (Wednesday Morning) (1973) [Lightfoot]: Shot to death by Dan Vadis. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Deadly Trackers (1973) [Choo Choo]: Drowned in quicksand after Richard Harris lures him into it. (Thanks to Mike)
- Death Stalk (1975) [Cal Shepherd]: Stabbed in the back by Carol Lynley while he tries to rape her. (Thanks to Michael)
- Psychic Killer (The Kirlian Effect; The Kirlian Force) (1975) [Lemonowski]: Bleeds to death after Jim Hutton uses his psychic powers to force Neville to put his arm in a meat-grinder. (Thanks to Michael)
- Eaten Alive (Death Trap; Horror Hotel; Starlight Slaughter) (1977) [Judd]: Eaten by the giant alligator after Marilyn Burns pushes him off of the porch and onto the edge of the swamp.
- Kraft Theatre: All the King's Men (1958) [Willie Stark]: Shot to death (I don't know who played the gunman "Adam Stanton" in this version).
- Bonanza: The Last Viking (1960) [Gunnar Borgstrom]: A Comanchero leader, he is fatally shot by Al Ruscio after he cuts free hostages Michael Landon and Sonya Wilde. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Twilight Zone: The Encounter (1964) [Fenton]: Accidentally falls on a sword during a struggle with George Takei .
- The Adventures of Nick Carter (1972) [Dan Keller]: Falls off a roof during a fistfight with Robert Conrad.
- Killdozer (1974; TV movie) [Chub Foster]: Killed in a crash/explosion when his truck collides with the living bulldozer. (Thanks to Michael)
- Kojak: Sweeter Than Life (1975) [Sonny South]: Shot in the back by Charlie Picerni as he tries to protect Michael Mullins. (Thanks to Brian)
- Fire! (1977; TV movie) [Larry Durant]: Fatally injured in an explosion while trying to clear trees; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Erik Estrada. (Thanks to Dignan)