Patrick Wayne (1939 - )
- The Alamo (1960) [James Butler Bonham]: Run through with a sword during the final battle while fighting off Mexicans on horseback; Patrick is last seen on the ground holding his wound, but it's obvious he dies. (Historically, the real James Butler Bonham body was found in the chapel).
- The Comancheros (1961) [Tobe]: Shot in the back with an arrow by Comanches as he rides to meet the Texas Rangers. (Thanks to Brian)
- Shenandoah (1965) [James Anderson]: Stabbed in the stomach by one of the scavengers while they raid his farm.
- Rustlers Rapsody (1985) [Bob Barber]: Shot in the face by Tom Berenger during a showdown between two "Good Guys". (Played for comic effect since up to that point Tom only shot the guns out of the bad guy's hands.)
- Murder, She Wrote: Murder, She Spoke (1987) [Randy Witworth]: Stabbed in the back by Fredric Lehne in his office. Dies shortly after an ambulance tries to get him to the hospital, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on.
- Son of John Wayne.