Patty McCormack (1945 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- The Bad Seed (1956) [Rhoda Penmark]: Electrocuted by being struck by lightning when she goes out in a storm to retrieve a medal; her body is not shown (according to IMDB, this is because the lightning knocked her into the water, causing her to drown).
- The Mini-Skirt Mob (1968) [Edie]: Burned to death when Jeremy Slate's motorcycle gang throw Molotov cocktails into Patty's trailer.
- The Young Runaways (1968) [Deanie Donford]: Killed by Ken Del Conte (though I don't know the details).
- Bug (1975) [Sylvia Ross]: Burned to death by a swarm of the flame-producing insects in Bradford Dillman's cabin; she staggers out to the barn before finally dying. Her body (just her legs) is shown later on when Bradford discovers her.
- Invitation to Hell (1984) [Mary Peterson]: Sent to hell and replaced with a soulless duplicate. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Shallow Ground (2004) [Helen Reedy]: Dies from blood loss and asphyxiation after Rocky Marquette uses his powers to tear open Patty's neck and strangle her; she later returns as a demonic creature.
- Mystery Woman: Snapshot (2005) [Barbara Sommers]: Shot to death by either Joe Michael Burke, Brad Greenquist, or Robyn Lively, after Patty opens the door. (Thanks to PortsGuy)