Paul McCrane (1961 - )
- RoboCop (1987) [Emil Antonowsky]: Accidentally run over and splattered by Kurtwood Smith, after Paul is doused in toxic waste (which was causing his skin to melt off) while trying to run down Peter Weller.
- The Blob (1988) [Deputy Bill Briggs]: Broken in half/devoured by the Blob after it pulls him through a bookshelf (as Michael Kenworthy looks on in shock, before his mother covers his face).
- The X-Files: Leonard Betts (1997) [Albert Tanner]: Shot in the head with shotgun blast by Gillian Anderson.
- ER: Freefall (2003) [Dr. Robert Romano]: Crushed to death by a crashing on fire helicopter (his charred body is later seen, when the wreckage is removed at the end of the episode).
- 24: Day 6: 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. (2007) [Graem Bauer]: Poisoned and dies of a heart attack when his father (James Cromwell) injects him with a lethal dosage of hyoscine-pentothal.