Penelope Wilton (1946 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Iris (2001) [Janet Stone]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes; her death is mentioned during a conversation between Jim Broadbent and Judi Dench.
- Shaun of the Dead (2004) [Barbara]: Dies of the zombie virus after being bitten on the arm by Nick Ewans; she comes back to life as a zombie, and is shot in the head by her son (Simon Pegg). (Thanks to Ian and Dan)
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Play of the Month: King Lear (1975) [Regan]: Poisoned by her sister (Sarah Badel).
- BBC Shakespeare: Othello (1981 TV ) [Desdemona]: Suffocated by Anthony Hopkins; she dies shortly afterwards while talking to Rosemary Leach.
- BBC Shakespeare: King Lear (1982 TV) [Regan]: Poisoned by her sister (Gillian Barge).
- Doctor Who: The Stolen Earth (2008) [Harriet Jones]: Exterminated by the Daleks (off-screen) after they appear in her home; the scene cuts away just before she is killed.
- Cousin of Richard Morant
- Ex-Mrs. Daniel Massey
- Ex-Mrs. Ian Holm