Peter Mark Richman (1927 - )
a.k.a. Mark Richman
- Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) [Charles McCulloch]: Drowned in a barrel of toxic waste by Jason (Kane Hodder) in an alley.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Man with a Problem (1958) [Officer Steve Barrett]: Pushed off a hotel ledge by Gary Merrill (while Gary is pretending to be a jumper), as revenge after Peter drove Gary's wife (Elizabeth Montgomery) to suicide.
- Rawhide: Incident at Alabaster Plain (1959) [Mastic]: After being wounded by Clint Eastwood in a shoot out in Martin Balsam's mission church Mark falls to his death from the bell tower when Eric Fleming tugs on the bell rope knocking him out of the tower.
- The F.B.I.: The Problem of the Honorable Wife (1965) [Maury Maddock]: Shot to death by Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
- The Invaders: The Leeches (1967) [Tom Wiley]: Crushed to death in the tunnel when the aliens' hideout caves in on him.
- The New Perry Mason: The Case of the Horoscope Homicide (1973) [Junius]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by Sorrell Booke. His body is shown afterwards when Monte Markham discovers him.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Neutral Zone (1988) [Ralph Offenhouse]: Dies of a heart condition centuries in the past where his body was placed in cryogenics in an orbiting space vessel that wound up drifting in space. he is brought back to life and cured along with Gracie Harrison and Leon Rippy by Gates McFadden.
- Matlock: The Other Woman (1989) [Adam Whitley]: Shot twice in the chest (off-camera) by Nana Visitor. His body is shown when James Sloyan discovers him.
- Mr. Helen Richman.
- Father of Lucas Richman (composer).