Phillip Pine (1920 - 2006)
- Peter Gunn: Image of Sally (1958) [Si Robbin]: Shot in the back by Richard Devon at the top of the stairwell outside Monica Lewis' apartment to keep him from going to the police.
- The Twilight Zone: The Four of Us Are Dying (1960) [Virgil Sterig]: Killed by Bernard Fein's thugs before the episode begins. He only appears when Harry Townes impersonates him, and is one of identities Harry changes into when he is killed by Peter Brocco.
- The Invaders: Genesis (1967) [Sgt. Hal Corman]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unclear) by Frank Overton. We learn of his death when John Larch tells Roy Thinnes.
- Star Trek: The Savage Curtain (1969) [Colonel Green]: Playing a recreation of a historical "Colonel Green" that lived (and presumably died) centuries earlier, he's killed by William Shatner.
- Mannix: Time Out of Mind (1970) [Larry Starr]: Shot to death by Mike Connors when he tried to hit Brock Peters.
- Mannix: Search for a Whisper (1973) [Sobol]: Shot to death by a dying William Shatner.