Ray Walston (1914 - 2001)
- Caprice (1967) [Stuart Clancy]: Killed (though I don't know exactly how) when he attepmts to kill Doris Day.
- Silver Streak (1976) [Mr. Edgar Whiney]: Falls from a moving train when Patrick McGoohan steps on Ray's hands while he's trying to climb aboard.
- Galaxy of Terror (1981) [Kore]: Disintegrated by Edward Albert (Even considering Ray's character is immortal/magical, I'll just list it in case).
- Blood Relations (1988) [Charles McLeod]: Brain surgically removed (off-screen) by Jan Rubes; his body (obviously a special-effects dummy) is shown afterwards when Lydie Denier discovers him with the top of his head removed.
- Amos (1985; TV film) [Johnny Kent]: Injected with an overdose of barbiturates by Elizabeth Montgomery in his hospital room, while Kirk Douglas looks on (pretending to be asleep).
- Friday the 13th: The Series: Tales of the Undead (1988) [Jay Star]: Stabbed to death with a pointed trophy by John D. LeMay while Ray is trying to kill John and Louise Robey after transforming into a robot (the trophy being the robot's only weakness); he dies after changing back to normal. (Thanks to Kenneth)