Raymond Cruz (1961 - )
- Out For Justice (1991) [Hector]: Killed in a fight/shootout with Steven Seagal or William Forsythe and his cohorts.
- The Rock (1996) [Sergeant Rojas]: Head bashed against a rock after he is swept over a subterranean water fall after being knocked off a platform by Sean Connery.
- Alien: Resurrection (1997) [Vincent Distephano]: Head crushed by the alien newborn hybrid as Winona Ryder looks on helplessly.
- The Last Marshal (1999) [T-Boy]: Shot by William Forsythe or one of Forsythe's partners in crime (I've seen it twice and still can't remember how he gets shot).
- From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money (1999) [Jesús]: After been turned into a vampire, he dies impaled with a car's decorative horns after a fight with Robert Patrick.
- Collateral Damage (2002) [Junior]: Killed by drug cartel members/CIA agent.
- Brothers in Arms (2005 video) [Reverend]: Shot repeatedly in the chest and stomach in a shootout with David Gianopoulos (he manages to kill David by shooting him in the back before dying).
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Siege of AR-558 (1998) [Vargas]: Stabbed in the back during a battle with the Jem'Hadar.
- 24: Day 2: 3:00am - 4:00am (2003) [Rouse]: Executed by shooting in self-defense by Kiefer Sutherland after refusing to drop his weapon and cooperate.
- CSI: Miami: Hurricane Anthony (2003) [Martin Medesto]: Accidentally falls off his house's second-floor balcony and is impaled on his broken spiked fence during the hurricane. He is seen repeatedly in flashbacks as he is one of the three main murder mysteries in this episode, later in the episode, it's revealed that he was accidentally killed by Dylan Bruno during an argument.
- Breaking Bad: Grilled (2009) [Tuco Salamanca]: Shot in the head during a shootout with Dean Norris in the desert, on top of already having been shot in the stomach during a struggle with Aaron Paul.
- Cleveland Abduction (2015 TV) [Ariel Castro]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself in his prison cell. His death is reported by the on-screen text at the end of the film