Rex Holman (1928 - )
- Ma Barker's Killer Brood (1960) [Lloyd]: Mentioned in the end narration that he is shot by his wife.
- The Hindenburg (1975) [Dimmler]: Burned to death during the Hindenburg disaster.
- Thriller: Girl with a Secret (1960) [Evil Face Bleucher]: Shot in the chest by the shopkeeper while Rex is holding gun on Myrna Fahey and Rhodes Reason; he dies after accidentally shooting Harry Ellerbe (while aiming for Rhodes).
- The Twilight Zone: The Passersby (1961) [Charlie Constable]: Killed in battle (off-screen) some time before the story begins. He appears as a ghost, along with all the other casualties of the Civil War, walking on a road to the afterlife.
- The F.B.I.: All the Streets Are Silent (1965) [Tiger]: Machine-gunned in a shoot-out with F.B.I. agents.
- Cimarron Strip: Journey To A Hanging (1967) [Van Winger]: Shot in the back by Henry Silva as he breaks cover in the big shootout. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: The Wreckers (1967) [Frankie]: Shot out of picture by James Arness after Rex has wounded James Almanzar. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Zavala (1968) [Smitty]: Shot in cold blood by Jim Davis just because he brought him the news that Jonathan Goldsmith and Bobby Clark had been killed. (Thanks to Brian)