Richard Carlson (1912 - 1977)
- The Ghost Breakers (1940) [Geoff Montgomery]
- The Last Command (1955) [William B. Travis]: CO at the Alamo, he is shot to death by a Mexican soldier. (Thanks to Brian)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Tragic Trophy (1964) [Anthony Fry]: Hit on the head (off-screen) with a trophy by John Fiedler. His body is shown afterwards (covered by a sheet) on a stretcher.
- Wagon Train: The Clay Shelby Story (1964) [Lt. Burns]:
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Avenging Angel (1966) [Clete Hawley]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) with scissors by Lurene Tuttle. His body is shown afterwards when Martin Horsey and a technician discover him.