Robert Knepper (1959 -)
- D.O.A. (1988) [Nicholas Lang]: Pushed off a rooftop by Daniel Stern (he briefly hits a window as he falls past the teacher's study). It was at first thought of as a suicide, but was established as a murder throughout the film and is confirmed when Daniel confesses to Dennis Quaid. (Thanks to Zeppo and ND)
- Renegades (1989) [Bobby Marino]: Stabbed in the chest (pinning him to a tree) when Kiefer Sutherland throws a burning spear at him, just as Robert is about to shoot Lou Diamond Phillips.
- Young Guns II (Young Guns II: Blaze of Glory) (1990) [Deputy Carlyle]: Accidentally shot to death by his own men, who had mistaken him for Lou Diamond Phillips. (Thanks to Zeppo)
- Phantoms (1998) [Agent Wilson]: Killed off-screen by the ancient enemy life form.
- Species III (2004) [Dr. Abbot]: Impaled through the chest by the spiked tail of the hybrid alien; he dies in Robin Dunne's arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to ND)
- Hitman (2007) [Yuri Marklov]: Possibly electrocuted in a bathtub death-trap set up by Timothy Olyphant; we don't see what happens to Robert, so it's ambiguous as to whether Timothy's threat was genuine or a bluff. (Thanks to Eric)
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) [Colonel]: Devoured, along with all the other military personnel, by the nanobots after the giant GORT robot separates into its component parts. (Thanks to ND)
- Transporter 3 (2008) [Johnson]: Killed in an explosion when Jason Statham wraps his own wrist-bomb around his wrist and drives off the train.
- R.I.P.D. (2013) [Stanley Nawlicki]: Playing a dead spirit hiding among the living, Robert is shot in the back by Jeff Bridges just as Robert is about to attack Ryan Reynolds; his body disintegrates when he dies. (At this point, Robert has changed into his CGI form.)
- The Hoarder (2015) [Vince]: Stabbed in the chest with a sword. His face is then cut vertically.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (2015) [Antonius]: Poisoned during a council dinner when it is implied that Donald Sutherland had his drink spiked.
- Hard Target 2 (2016) [Jonah Aldrich]: Shot repeatedly by Sahajak Boonthanakit's military forces as Robert is about to shoot Scott Adkins.
- The Blacklist: The Courier (No. 85) (2013) [Tommy Phelps/The Courier]: Shot in head during a shoot-out with Diego Klattenhoff and Parminder Nagra. Because of a condition in which he feels no pain, he is able to wander several yards before collapsing to the ground.
- Hawaii Five-O: Pono Kaulike (2015) [Rex Coughlin]: Stabbed in the eye with a pen by Christopher Sean
- Mr. Tory Herald (casting director).