Robert Pine (1941 - )
- Gunpoint (1966) [Mitch" Mitchell]: Shot to death by Warren Stevens, after Audie Murphy warns Warren of Robert's presence. (Thanks to Brian)
- Empire of the Ants (1977) [Larry Graham]: Killed by a giant ant while he and others are sitting on a raft.
- No Man`s Land: The Rise of Reeker (2008) [Sheriff McAllister]: drilled in the forehead by Ben Gunther. It is revealed that he was actually shot in the head during a shootout.
- Charlie's Angels: Bullseye (1976) [Dr. Conlan]: Shot in the back by L.Q. Jones when Robert tries to run.
- Magnum, P.I.: Home from the Sea (1983) [Lt. Thomas Sullivan Magnum III]: Killed (off-screen) in the Korean war; we see only his funeral in a flashback memory of his son (Tom Selleck). (Thanks to Brian).
- Murder, She Wrote: Obituary for a Dead Anchor (1986) [Doug Helman]: Killed in an explosion after Mark Stevens puts a bomb in the boat.
- MacGyver: Jerico Games (1991) [Ralph Jerico]: Shot to death by Madison Mason (who is disguised as Richard Dean Anderson), in a murder for hire for Robert's wife (Mary Ann Pascal), while Robert is doing an interview.
- Murder, She Wrote: For Whom the Ball Tolls (1993) [Walter Gillrich]: Shot in the back by Susan Walters in his office. His body is shown afterwards when Susan, accompanied by Kevin Kilner, pretends to 'discover' him in Kevin's office, after Susan moved the body out of his office and into Kevin's to make it look like Kevin was the intended victim. The murder is shown in a flashback later on.