Robert Sheehan (1988 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Geostorm (2017) [Duncan Taylor]: Sucked out of the space station while trying to kill Gerard Butler who escape unharmed.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Misfits: Episode 4 (2009) [Nathan Young]: In an alternate universe created from Nathan Stewart-Jarrett's power, he is presumably killed (off-screen) by Danny Sapani, along with everyone else; it is likely that Robert's power of immortality brought him back to life, as he tells Nathan that he was found barely alive.
- Misfits: Episode 6 (2009) [Nathan Young]: Impaled on a fence post after falling from the community center roof at the end of a struggle with Jessica Brown Findlay. His body is shown later in his coffin after the funeral, where he discovers his power of immortality.
- Misfits: Episode 2.1 (2010) [Nathan Young]: Impaled on a broken pipe by Iwan Rheon (really Evelyn Hoskins in disguise), later bleeding to death with the real Iwan standing next to him. He later revives using his power, having been moved by Lauren Socha.
- Misfits: Episode 2.5 (2010) [Nathan Young]: Beaten to death by Adrian Rawlins, after Robert accidentally walks in on his daughter (Zawe Ashton) in the changing rooms. He revives the next morning using his power.
- Misfits: Episode 2.6 (2010) [Nathan Young]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head during a live television broadcast to demonstrate his power, and revives moments later. He later "dies" when Jordan Metcalfe uses his power to reduce Robert to a vegetative state. His "death" is undone when Nathan Stewart-Jarrett uses his power to turn back time and prevent Jordan from ever discovering his power.
- Fortitude Season 2: Episode 9 (2017) [Vladek Klimov]: Smothered to death by Richard Dormer, as revenge for his crimes.