Sean Bean (1959 - )
- Caravaggio (1986) [Ranuccio]: Throat slit by Nigel Terry after Sean confesses to murdering Tilda Swinton.
- War Requiem (1989) [German Soldier]: Stabbed in the stomach with a bayonet by Nathaniel Parker after the opposing soldiers stumble across each other. There is a subsequent scene of Nathaniel meeting a bandaged Sean, but due to the film's symbolic nature and the absence of dialogue, it's ambiguous whether Sean is still alive and meeting Nathaniel in a military hospital, or whether they're both dead and meeting in the afterlife.
- The Field (1990) [Tadgh McCabe]: Falls to his death from a cliff while running away from a stampeding herd of cows. (Thanks to Frederica)
- Lorna Doone (1990) [Carver Doone]: Drowned in a bog. (Thanks to Frederica)
- Patriot Games (1992) [Sean Miller]: Accidentally impaled through the back when he falls onto an anchor during a fight with Harrison Ford on the deck of a burning speedboat; his body is later seen when the burning boat crashes and explodes.
- Goldeneye (1995) [Alec Trevelyan]: Falls a great distance when Pierce Brosnan drops him from an antenna cradle onto a satellite dish, then is crushed to death when the antenna cradle collapses on him.
- Essex Boys (2000) [Jason Locke]: Shot in the head with a shotgun by Tom Wilkinson. (Thanks to Katy and ND)
- Don't Say a Word (2001) [Patrick Koster]: Buried alive after Michael Douglas dislodges the supports to a freshly-dug grave that Sean had fallen into, causing the grave to collapse in on itself.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) [Boromir]: Shot three times with arrows by Lawrence Makoare during a battle with the orcs in the woods; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Viggo Mortensen.
- Equilibrium (2002) [Cleric Errol Partridge]: Shot in the face by Christian Bale while Sean is reading a book (while drawing his own gun).
- Henry VIII (2003) [Robert Aske]: Starved by Ray Winstone's followers. It just shows Sean tied up to a gate shirtless. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Island (2005) [Dr. Merrick]: Hanged when he falls from a platform during a struggle with Ewan McGregor and gets a cord tangled around his neck.
- The Hitcher (2007) [John Ryder]: Shot in the head with a shotgun by Sophia Bush. (See also Rutger Hauer in the 1986 version.)
- Outlaw (2007) [Bryant]: Shot in the chest by police in woods.
- Far North (2007) [Loki]: Presumably freezes to death (off-screen) when he runs naked out into the Arctic tundra in a blind panic after discovering Michelle Yeoh killed Michelle Krusiec and is now wearing her daughter's face as a mask.
- Ca$h (2010) [Pyke Kubic / Reese Kubic]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers, "Pyke" is shot in the head during a struggle for a gun between Sean, Chris Hemsworth, and Victoria Profeta in Sean's car. "Reese" survives the movie.
- Black Death (2010) [Ulrich]: Dismembered after his limbs are tied to two horses and Tim McInnerny has the horses ride off in different directions.
- Death Race 2 (2010) [Markus Kane]: Shot in the chest by a Triad kid. He then falls into his swimming pool.
- Age of Heroes (2011) [Jones]: Presumably dies (off-screen) after being cornered by soldiers during a battle. We only hear gunshots, implying that he either died or much more.
- Wicked Blood (Bad Blood) (2014) [Frank Stinson]: Killed in an explosion (as he succumbs to being shot by James Purefoy in a gunfight) when Lew Temple's drug lab explodes, after Sean accidentally shoots it in a struggle with Lew.
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (2016; animated) [Regis Lucis Caelum]: Stabbed in the back by Adrian Bouchet at the end of a battle, while Lena Headey and Aaron Paul look on in shock.
- Clarissa (1991) [Robert Lovelace]: Stabbed to death by Sean Pertwee in a swordfight. (Thanks to Federica)
- Screen One: Tell Me That You Love Me (1991) [Gabriel Lewis]: Commits suicide by stabbing himself or is stabbed by Judith Scott. (Thanks to Federica)
- Scarlett (1994) [Lord Richard Fenton]: Stabbed with a knife. (Thanks to Federica)
- Red Riding: 1974 (2008) [John Dawson]: Shot to death by Andrew Garfield, after Sean confesses to murdering three young girls. (Thanks to Brian)
- Game of Thrones: Baelor (2011) [Lord Eddard "Ned" Stark]: Beheaded by Wilko Johnson on Jack Gleeson's orders.
- The Frankenstein Chronicles: Lost and Found (2015) [Inspector John Marlott]: Executed by hanging, he's later resurrected by Ed Stoppard.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006) [Martin Septim]: Sacrifices himself to become the avatar of Akatosh in order to fight Mehrunes Dagon, and turns into a statue when the battle is over.