Shannon Lucio (1980 - )
- Prison Break: Selfless (2008) [Agent Miriam Holtz]: Shot in the chest by Michael Rapaport as Robert Knepper watches in shock. Her body is shown again in the episode Deal or No Deal as Michael drags her away. (Thanks to Lee)
- True Blood: It Hurts Me Too (2010) [Caroline Compton]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes decades before the episode begins.; she only appears in flashbacks in the 19th Century in this and other episodes.
- The Gates: The Monster Within (2010) [Teresa Goodwin]: Shot by Luke Mably, just as she's about to shoot Frank Grillo. She later returns as a ghost in the episode Surfacing before moving on to the afterlife.
- Once Upon a Time: Manhattan (2013) [Seer]: Dies from willingly transferring her power to see the future to Robert Carlyle. (Shannon was wearing heavy prosthetics for this role)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Pilot (2013) [Doctor Debbie]: Although she survives the actual episode, there is a deleted scene where she is killed by an electrical discharge activated by Bill Paxton through her cell phone.
- Supernatural: I'm No Angel (2013) [April Kelly]: Playing a human possessed by a "reaper", she is stabbed with a sword by Jensen Ackles, when she attacks Jared Padalecki.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Girl in the Flower Dress (2013) [Doctor Debbie]: Incinerated when Louis Ozawa Changchien uses his powers to burn her alive.
- American Horror Story: Roanoke: Chapter 6 (2016) [Diana Cross]: Killed by Marti Matulis (off-screen) when he attacks her while she is inside of her car. Her death is confirmed in the episode Chapter 9 when her dead body is discovered by Jacob Artist, Jon Bass and Taissa Farmiga after she is walking around as a ghost.