Sylva Koscina (1933 - 1994)
- The Siege of Syracuse (L'Assedio di Siracusa) (1960) [Clio]: Falls to her death when her chariot goes over the cliff into the sea. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Deadlier Than the Male (1967) [Penelope]: Killed in an explosion (along with Elke Sommer) when a bomb hidden in her wig goes off. (Thanks to Joan of Arc)
- The Battle of Neretva (1969) [Danica]: Hit in the back by mortar shrapnel, she dies shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Bill)
- Marquis de Sade: Justine (Deadly Sanctuary; Justine and Juliet) (1969) [Marquise de Bressac]: Poisoned when Horst Frank switches glasses so that she drinks the poison she intended for him.
- The Crimes of the Black Cat (Sette scialli di seta gialla) (1972) [Francoise Ballais]: Commits suicide by jumping out of a window when the police arrive; the movie ends on a freeze-frame as she crashes through the glass. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Italian Connection (La Mala ordina; Black Kingpin) (1972) [Lucia]: Deliberately hit by a van driven by Adolfo Celi's henchman, along with her daughter (Lara Wendel). (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Slasher (Rivelazione di un maniaco sessuale al capo della squadra mobile; Bad Girls; The Slasher Is the Sex Maniac; So Naked, So Dead; Penetration) (1972) [Barbara Capuana]: Throat slashed by Chris Avram in her bedroom. Her husband (Farley Granger) arrives in the middle of the murder, but deliberately refrains from taking action until he kills her. (Nudity alert: Topless)
- Lisa and the Devil (The House of Exorcism) (1973) [Sophia Lehar]: Beaten to death with a poker by Alessio Orano. (Of the two versions of this movie, the death scene in The House of Exorcism is more graphic.) Her body is shown again when Alessio discovers all of the corpses sitting at the dinner table, and Lisa and the Devil includes a scene (not present in The House of Exorcism) in which Elke Sommer discovers Sylva and all the other corpses sitting on board an airplane.