Tim McInnerny (1956 -)
Film Deaths Edit
- Wetherby (1985) [John Morgan]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth.
- Severance (2006) [Richard]: Killed in an explosion after he steps on a landmine in the woods; after discovering that he's stepped on the mine, he waits for some of the killers to draw near before stepping off of it, in order to take some of them with him. (Thanks to Nancy and Brian)
- Black Death (2010) [Hob]: Presumably executed (off-screen) for heresy. His death is not shown, but John Lynch and Jamie Ballard previously informed Eddie Redmayne that the heretic they capture will be killed.
- Johnny English Reborn (2011) [Patch]: After losing his wheelchair to Rowan Atkinson, it is unknown that he died after lying on the floor as his death was not mentioned before the wheelchair chase scene as Rowan took the helmet away from Lily Atkinson (who had a cameo role).
- Automata (2014) [Vernon Conway]: Falls to his death after being scared by one of the robots and hanging onto the pipe end of a ledge.
Television Deaths Edit
- Edge of Darkness (1985) [Terry Shields]: Electrocuted (off-screen) when a hitman drops a radio into his bathtub; his body is shown afterwards when Bob Peck discovers him.
- Blackadder II: Chains (1986) [Lord Percy Percy]: Stabbed to death (off-screen), along with the rest of the cast, by Hugh Laurie. His body is shown lying with the others afterwards, with the killer standing over them disguised as Miranda Richardson (indeed, he's actually played by Miranda with Hugh's voice dubbed in). (Played for comic effect.)
- Blackadder the Third: Nob and Nobility (1987) [Lord Topper a.k.a. Le Comte d'Frufru a.k.a. The Scarlet Pimpernel]: Poisoned by Rowan Atkinson, when Tim was about to reveal Rowan's cowardice to Hugh Laurie. (Again, played for comic effect.)
- Blackadder Goes Forth: Goodbyeee (1989) [Captain Kevin Darling]: Shot to death (off-camera), along with the rest of the cast, after climbing out of trench and charging the German troops. The scene ends with a slow fade as they charge, followed by a shot of the empty field.
- The Devil's Whore (TV Mini-Series 2008) [Joliffe]: Shot in the forehead with a musket gun by Andrea Riseborough.
- Midsomer Murders: The Sword of Guillaume (2010) [Hugh Dalgleish]: Decapitated (off-screen) with a sword by Saskia Reeves on an amusement-park ride; his body is shown afterwards when the car emerges from the tunnel. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Body Farm: Episode 5 (2011) [Richard Warner]: Suffocated with a cushion by Pooky Quesnel, with his consent. Pooky then burns his body afterwards; his death is shown in a flashback, and his body is shown at the beginning of this episode. (Thanks to Brian)
- Utopia: season 2, episode 1 (2014) [Airey Neave]: Killed offscreen when his car is blown up as he drives out of the car park at the Palace Of Westminster. This action was taken by the unnamed shadowy government organisation in this conspiracy thriller. News footage of the car at the time was used here. In reality, Neave was murdered by the IRA (Thanks to Brian)
- Strike Back: Legacy (2015) (Episode 5.01)[Ambassador Robin Foster]: Killed in a bomb blast.