Tom Wilkinson (1948 - )
- Sense and Sensibility (1995) [Mr. Dashwood]: Dies of an unspecified illness, with his family gathered by his side. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Smilla's Sense of Snow (1997) [Professor Loyen]: Drowned or frozen to death when he falls into the icy water at the end of a fight with Gabriel Byrne (we later see his submerged body lying at the bottom of a pool containing a crashed meteroite). (Thanks to Matt, Iceman, and ND)
- Rush Hour (1998) [Thomas Griffin/Juntao]: Falls to his death into a fountain at the end of a fight with Jackie Chan, when Jackie's bomb vest tears while Tom is hanging onto it. (Thanks to Graeme, Martin, Arben, Tommy, and ND)
- If Only (2004) [Taxi Driver]: Plays an angel of death who returns to the afterlife on collecting Paul Nicholls' soul in a traffic accident
- Stage Beauty (2004) [Thomas Betteneld]: Shot to death.
- Michael Clayton (2007) [Arthur Edens]: Injected between his toes with a drug overdose (to conceal the needle mark) by Robert Prescott and Terry Serpico, who arrange the scene to make it look like suicide. (Thanks to ND and Eric)
- RocknRolla (2008) [Lenny Cole]: Devoured by crayfish after Mark Strong (when Mark discovers Tom let him go to prison) lowers Tom into the water. (Thanks to Josh, Arben, Tommy, and ND)
- Valkyrie (2008) [General Friedrich Fromm]: Executed (off-screen); his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie. (Thanks to Nilescu and Tommy)
- Jackboots on Whitehall (2010; animated) [Albert/Goebbels]: Providing the voice of two characters ("animated" through puppetry), "Goebbels" is killed in an explosion when Fiske (voiced by Dominic West) crashes his plane into the Hindenburg (killing also Richard Griffiths and Richard O'Brien). (Obviously, this bears no resemblance to the historic facts.) (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Green Hornet (2011) [James Reid]: Injected with poison by David Harbour, who makes it look like an allergic reaction to a bee sting; shown in a flashback when Seth Rogen figures out what actually happened. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011) [IMF Secretary]: Shot in the head and throat by Vladimir Mashkov's men while Tom is talking to Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner in his car. (Thanks to Gordon, Tommy, ND, and Matthew)
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2012) [Graham Dashwood]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart condition. We see his body lying in a hammock afterwards.
- The Lone Ranger (2013) [Latham Cole]: Drowns or is crushed to death under a mass of silver when the train carriage he's riding on plummets off a bridge that was blown up by Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer, burying him beneath a mass of silver rocks below the surface.
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) [Author]: Dies (off-screen) between the scenes in 1985 and present day, where there is a statue in his honour.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Sleeping Dogs (2012) [Thomas Pendrew]: Likely killed in prison by Triad members (off-screen), after he's arrested by Will Yun Lee for the murder of James Hong; Tom is last seen protesting the nature of his arrest, implying his demise.
- Mr. Diana Hardcastle.