Ulrich Thomsen (1963 - )
- The World Is Not Enough (1999) [Davidov]: Shot to death by Pierce Brosnan after Pierce sneaks into Ulrich's car (and takes the place of Jeff Nuttall’s body) then shoots him unexpectedly in order to obtain his ID keycard.
- Hitman (2007) [Mikhail Belicoff]: Playing a dual role as both the real "Mikhail" and a look-alike, the double is shot in the head with a sniper rifle by Timothy Olyphant while making a speech. The real "Mikhail" is later shot in the head by Timothy inside a church. (Thanks to Eric)
- Tell Tale (2009) [Lethe]. Shot by Brian Cox.
- The International (2009) [Jonas Skarssen]: Shot in the chest (causing him to fall down a rooftop), then in the head, by a hitman (presumably Franco Trevisi), while Clive Owen is holding a gun on Ulrich on a rooftop.
- Season Of The Witch (2011) [Johann Eckhart]; Accidentally killed when Robert Sheehan turns with sword in hand and Thomsen runs onto it having been tricked by the demon into believing Sheehan is his dead daughter. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Thing (2011) [Dr. Sander Halvorson]: Killed and assimilated by the alien (in a fused form of Trond Espen Seim & Eric Christian Olsen).
- Alias: Tuesday (2005) [Ulrich Kottor]: Accidentally shot to death with a cellphone disguised as a gun by Kevin Weisman.
- Banshee: Requiem (2016) [Kai Proctor]: Heavily implied to have died off-camera during a single-handed gunfight with multiple Mexican drug cartel members. Ulrich is shown opening fire on the cartel members and then the cartel members are shown firing back. Then the show cuts away from the scene. Before the shootout, Ulrich seems resigned to his fate and at peace with his death.