Vaughn Taylor (1911 - 1983)
- The Lineup (1958) [The Man]: Killed when Eli Wallach pushes him in the wheelchair into the skating rink.
- In Cold Blood (1967) [Good Samaritan]: Presumably killed (off-screen) by Robert Blake and Scott Wilson after he picks them up in his car. When the car reaches its destination in a later scene Vaughn is no longer with them. Even though his disappearance is never discussed by Robert or Scott it is safe to assume they disposed of him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Stuttering Bishop (1959) [Bishop Arthur Mallory]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) by Jonathan Kidd. We learn of his death when divers discover a body in a car.
- The Twilight Zone: Time Enough at Last (1959) [Mr. Carsville]: Killed (off-screen) when an atomic bomb is dropped. His body (just his hand, actually) is seen sticking out of rubble when Burgess Meredith discovers him.
- The Twilight Zone: Still Valley (1961) [Teague]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes after giving Gary Merrill his book of witchcraft (Note: Vaughn was made to look older than he was at the time).
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Witless Witness (1963) [Martin Weston]: Poisoned (off-screen) by David White. His body is shown afterwards when the police investigate.
- The Outer Limits: The Guests (1964) [Randall Latimer]: Rapidly ages to death (along with Nellie Burt and Gloria Grahame) when the alien scientists return them to the timestream; the scene fades to black as they scream.
- Mr. Ruth Moss.