Vyto Ruginis (1956 - )
- Jumpin' Jack Flash (1986) [Carl]: Shot repeatedly in the stomach (causing him to fall over a railing) in a shoot-out with Stephen Collins (Played for comic effect).
- Cliffhanger (1993) [Matheson, FBI Agent]: Killed in an explosion/burned to death by a bomb set on-board a plane by Rex Linn and Kim Robillard (having been earlier shot repeatedly in the torso by Rex).
- Last Gasp (1995) [Ray Tattinger]: Killed by the possessed Robert Patrick.
- Broken Arrow (1996) [Johnson]: Accidentally machine gunned in the torso when John Travolta opens fire on Christian Slater and hits him instead. His body is later seen as Slater runs past (which is then incinerated by a nuclear blast).
- The Glass House (2001) [Don]: Killed in an explosion/burned to death when Gavin O'Connor forces his car in front of the path of an oncoming semi after Stellan Skarsgård has cut the brake line on the car Gavin is now driving.
- Murder, She Wrote: Evidence of Malice (1996) [Fred Berrigan]: Hit on the head with a pipe wrench by Stephanie Dunnam. The murder is shown again in a flashback later on.
- Angel: City of... (2000) [Russell Winters]: Playing a vampire, he's incinerated by the sun when David Boreanaz kicks him out the window of an office building.
- CSI: Pledging Mr. Johnson (2000) [Phil Swelco]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Jim Ortlieb, who mistakenly believed that Vyto had killed Cheryl Lawson. His body is shown afterwards when Marg Helgenberger and William L. Petersen arrive at Vyto's home and discover him.