Warren Stevens (1919 - 2012)
- The Man From Bitter Ridge (1955) [Linc Jackman]: Shot dead by Lex Barker after a failed attempt to kill Ray Teal . (Thanks to Brian)
- Robber's Roost (1955) [Smokey]: Shot off the cliff top by George Montgomery after Sylvie Findley spots him and shouts a warning to George. (Thanks to Brian)
- Forbidden Planet (1956) [Lt. 'Doc' Ostrow]: Dies of a psychic overload after using an alien device to boost his intelligence; he dies after giving a warning to Leslie Nielsen.
- Gunpoint (1966) [Nate Harlan]: Shot dead in the final gunfight by Audie Murphy. (Thanks to Brian)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Empty Tin (1958) [Alan Neil]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Olive Deering in his apartment; we learn of his death when Olive telephones Raymond Burr and "confesses" while imitating Mary Shipp's voice, in order to frame Mary.
- One Step Beyond: The Riddle (1959) [Leonard Barrett]: Shot in the stomach by Patrick Westwood, when he tries to kill Patrick while possessed the man that Patrick killed over thirty years earlier. He later dies (off-screen).
- The Twilight Zone: Dead Man's Shoes (1962) [Nathan Edward Bledsoe]: Shot to death by Ron Hagerthy in Richard Devon's office, as Warren tries to kill Richard. He dies shortly after swearing to come back for revenge. (Thanks to Kenneth)
- Wagon Train: The John Turnbull Story (1962) [Jack Thorne]: Shot to death in a gunfight by Terry Wilson in Dayton Lummis' office.
- The Time Tunnel: One Way to the Moon (1966) [Maj. 'Doc' Harlow]:
- Mission: Impossible: The Bargain (1968) [Frank Layton]: Shot to death by Albert Paulsen.
- Mannix: Merry Go Round for Murder (1969) [Harry Wallachs]: Shot to death by Paul Carr.
- Mod Squad: A Time of Hyacinths (1970) [Howard Haines]: Shot to death (off-screen) in a struggle with Vincent Price at a beach cave. He dies shortly after coming out of the cave.
- Mr. Barbara French